Round Robin Leagues
In Fall 2021, we will run two separate Round Robin Leagues:
- Sundays, 7pm; possible late draw at 8:30
- Tuesdays, 7pm; possible late draw at 8:30
- $200-240 per curler
- New leagues begin September, January, and March
- Must be a member of Roadrunner Curling Club and USCA
- Must have completed at least one Learn to Curl session
The round robin leagues can be joined in pairs or as an individual; the league manager will form teams with the object of balancing the field of play. Players will stay on the same teams for the duration of the league. Each team will play against each other team at least once, and league standings are announced each week. At the league manager’s discretion, the top seeded teams may face off in playoffs and a championship game, or the winner may be announced using standings. The winners of this league will have their names and their team’s name engraved on the club tankard.
While this league is open to all levels of play, players in this league must have completed at least one learn-to-curl class.
If you would like to register as a pair, both curlers must request one another to be guaranteed placement on the same team!
© Road Runner Curling Club